A Space to Thrive is a direct-pay private practice. Because we do not take insurance, we are able to serve a broader population of clients who may otherwise find that utilizing mental health support systems are inaccessible, and allows us to customize therapeutic care to meet the specific needs of each client. We have a select number of sliding scale/free therapy spots and preference is given to Black, Indigenous, Queer, and Trans clients.
- 20min initial phone consultation: FREE
- 90min Initial Intake Session: $225
- 50min Standard Therapy Session: $150
- 50min Standard Coaching Session: $150
- 90min EMDR Therapy Session: $225
- 2hour Therapy/Coaching Intensive: $300
- Clients must pay for initial intake session in full at time of booking in order to confirm appointment time.
- Clients will need to retain current credit, debit, or HSA card information in TheraNest for session billing purposes.
- All appointments will be charged the day of the appointment; Saturday group appointments will be charged on Thursday mornings. This is to streamline the billing process for A Space to Thrive.
- Full session fee will be charged for late cancellation (less than 24 hours notice)/no show.
- Fees for intensive sessions (2 hours or longer) must be paid in full at time of scheduling for each session. Cancellation/reschedule of intensive sessions must be made 1 week/7days prior to scheduled intensive. Fees will not be refunded for late cancellations/no-shows.
- Early bird group registration fees are refundable up to 10days prior to the start date of the group; no refunds will be issued once the group has begun. Once a client registers & group begins, weekly group fees will be charged regardless of attendance for the entire 6 or 8 weeks.
If therapy fees present an obstacle to you getting the support you need, let’s have a conversation. We have limited reduced fee and reparation rates appointment slots and if there is an availability, I’d like to work with you on what is sustainable according to your circumstances. Priority for reduced fee slots go to Black, Indigenous, clients of color and LGBTQIA2S+ clients.